Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the applied second language acquisition program
- Students will be able to describe in detail grammatical and linguistic features of the language studied.
- Students will be able to apply principles of second language acquisition to case studies and specific populations.
- Students will be able to analyze materials and assessments for their applicability to second language acquisition.
- Students will be able to synthesize linguistic elements and language skills to enable proficiency development.
- Students will be able to explain the significance of the perspectives and products of the target language as these contribute to the second language acquisition process.