As a student admitted to the Honors College, you can customize your academic plans, combining research responsibilities with study abroad opportunities and other enriching experiences.
Each semester, the English department offers at least three honors courses. Many English faculty members welcome honors students in their regular undergraduate courses.
Honors courses regularly offered include:
- ENG 110 Writing I
- ENG 210 Writing II: Academic Writing
- ENG 310 Writing II: Writing for Graduate and Professional Schools
Past honors courses have included:
- ENG 203 Creative Writing: Poetry
- ENG 215 Creative Writing: Short Story
- ENG 287 Life Stages in Literature
- ENG 312 Introduction to Shakespeare
- ENG 321 Writing II: Beginning Technical Writing
- ENG 421 Advanced Technical Writing
- ENG 575 Topics in Professional Writing